Alumni Service Requests
The UND Alumni Association & Foundation offers a variety of services to assist with engaging alumni and friends of the University of North Dakota.Please select an option below for guidelines and to make your request.
|Event coordination, communication, and online registration needs.|
|Online donation pages, philanthropic coordination, and more.|
|Ask us to email alumni and friends to share news.|
|Lists, reports and various other data.|
|In need of a new fund.|
|Finance forms for UND Departments.|
Request Event Support
Please read the following information in its entirety before submitting your Event Request.**To allow adequate time for the Events team to process your request, and to be fair to those who have submitted requests in front of you, the Events team will adhere to the lead times listed below. **The lead times provided do not include weekends or holidays.Event requests must be received no less than 8 weeks in advance of the event date. This allows for the following schedule to be applied:
• 8 weeks out: Event request reviewed for feasibility and our ability to assist.
• 7 weeks out: Invite list compiled and approved. Online registration page built and approved.
• 6 weeks out: Save the Date email sent.
• 4 weeks out: Invitation email sent.
• 2 weeks out: Registration Reminder email sent.
• 1 week out: Online registration is closed.
• 1 day out: See You Soon email sent and final RSVP list shared with you.Any request made with a shorter timeline will require steps to be skipped in the process which could impact the success of your event.After submitting your request, your project will be added to our queue and a project manager will contact you within 2-3 business days to confirm your request and ask any follow-up questions. Once you've provided all the information requested by the project manager, we will begin work on your event request.All event requests are reviewed internally to ensure their purpose supports the mission of the UND Alumni Association & Foundation in our support of the University of North Dakota. We reserve the right to refuse your event.INSTRUCTIONSPlease respond to all fields. To minimize project delays, review the information you provide on the form to ensure accuracy before clicking the "SUBMIT" button.If you have any questions about the form, please contact email@example.com.
Fundraising Initiative Request
The UND Alumni Association & Foundation supports the University of North Dakota through many philanthropic avenues. If you have an initiative that you feel could make a difference, please let us know using the form below.Guidelines:
• All initiatives require 90 days of advanced strategy and planning prior to launch.
• All requests will be coordinated with other active and scheduled philanthropic activities to help with the success of all initiatives.
• Initiatives must have a clear strategy of who is being asked, a start and end date, and a measurable goal for success.
• Your project will be assigned to a project manager to assist with strategy and planning and to keep it on time and within budget.
Requesting Email Communications Support
The UND Alumni Association & Foundation provides e-blast services to share relevant information regarding events, news and activities related to the University of North Dakota with alumni and friends.Guidelines:
• Requests must be made 2 weeks in advance from the delivery date.
• The request must include the content and be provided in a word document.
• The designated point of contact is expected to provide prompt and timely feedback. Failure to do so may result in project delays or cancellations.
• Images will not be included in e-blasts. Images negatively impact open rates for emails. They can be included in a linked website or newsletter.
• E-blasts will not be sent out on the 1st Wednesday of the month or the 2nd and 4th Monday of the month.
• Job posting e-blasts will be sent Friday after the e-blast has been approved by all.Please Note: UNDAAF reserves the right to accept, alter or deny requests based on the scope of the project, strategic impact and staff resources. This includes editing content to meet brand standards and ensuring accuracy and clarity. Completing this form does not guarantee your project will be accepted.
Requesting a List or Reports
Guidelines:- Lists and Data Requests
• Data requests must be made 3 weeks in advance.
• You may be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement based on the type of data being requested.
• Refreshes and changes to previous requests will be treated like a new request and will be placed in the queue appropriately.- Reports
• Requests for reports must be made with at least one month's notice.
• All reports go through a strategy, review, and approval process to ensure finite resources are used as efficiently as possible.
• A mockup of what you would like to see in your report or example layout is always welcome and can assist in expediting your project.
• Updates to existing reports will need to be made here and will go through the same process as new reports.
• Reports are reviewed and approved by you before marking the project complete. Major changes to the original scope of the project may result in delays in delivery.- Dashboards
• Dashboard requests may take multiple reports to create and therefore need at minimum a month's notice.
• All dashboard requests go through a strategy, review, and approval process to ensure finite resources are used as efficiently as possible.
• A mockup of what you would like to see in your dashboard or the layout is always welcome and can assist in expediting your project.
• Note that dashboards often require multiple reports to be generated. This may increase the time necessary to complete your request.
• Updates needed to existing dashboards will need to be made as new requests and will go through the same process as new dashboards.
• Dashboards are reviewed and approved by you before being marked complete. Major changes to the original scope of the project may result in delays in delivery.All data requests require a previously signed/updated confidentiality agreement and shall comply with our public use data policy.
Request a New Fund
All fund requests must be approved by the Dean of your college prior to completing this form. Please provide us with the following information to initiate this process. Allow 2-3 business days for us to complete your request.If you have any questions, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease receive approval from Dean via email and forward email with approval to email@example.com.
Forms for UND Departments
Together everyone is better. Thanks for all you do to help us maximize the impact that alumni and friends of UND have on the institution. The resources and forms below should be helpful in all alumni relations and fundraising initiatives. If you have questions, please contact us.
The UND Alumni Association and Foundation (UNDAAF) has created this statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. This document explains how we gather, use, and protect your information.
We Don’t Sell Your Contact Information
While using this site, you may choose to submit personal information through email or online forms. We will use this information to process your requests. But we will not intentionally sell, share, or distribute your personal information to third parties, except as required by law or university policy.Statistical Logs Kept
UNDAAF uses reporting programs to collect data about visitor traffic to our site. We do not attempt to personally identify visitors. Instead we collect data to analyze in aggregate to determine trends and improve our sites. Here are some examples of the types of data we routinely collect:• Internet address of computer
• Browser type
• Referring web page
• Date, time & duration of visitCookies Used to Preserve Data
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving electronic communications from us through a special online form. You may choose to receive only specific communications or none at all. You may also update your contact information previously provided to us through another online form. You can not remove yourself from our database, but you can prevent unwanted communication.Security Programs Running
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, to assist in maintaining data security, and to assist in correctly using the information we collect online. We do not intentionally release personal information gleaned from these programs to others, except as required by law.Security Precautions You Should Take
Although we make every effort to secure our networks, the UNDAAF cannot guarantee privacy of online communications. Use discretion in providing information in any online platforms on the web. If you use the online donor portal, event registraton or giving pages on a non-personal device, you should clear the cache and history on the browsers you may have used. Lock your computer or log out if you have any sites open with confidential information.Alternate Ways to Submit Information
You have a choice about whether to provide personal information online. For other options, contact the site manager and learn how you can provide information by phone, mail, or in person.Other Sites Have Different Policies
This site contains links to other independently managed sites. Some may use the information for purposes other than stated above; be sure to read their separate privacy statements. We urge you to exercise caution when providing personal data to any site. Check their policies and contact them if you have questions.Protecting Children’s Privacy
We encourage parents to explore our website with their children. If we learn that a child under age 13 has provided personally identifiable information to our sites, we will promptly remove this from our files. For more on children's privacy rights, read about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act at the FTC's website.Changing Your Information
Here's how to review or change your personal profile information (address, home phone, e-mail):• On the Web: Log in to the Donor Portal and click your address, phone, or email to edit.
• In Person: Visit the Welcome Center on the 2nd floor of the Gorecki Alumni Center.
• By Phone: Call the UND Alumni Association and Foundation at 701.777.2611Use of Text and Images
The UND Alumni Association and Foundation websites are copyrighted by the UND Alumni Association and Foundation for the private use of our audience. Any other use of the sites or any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the content without the UND Alumni Association and Foundation's consent is prohibited. If you would like to use or share information that you find on our web site, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.UNDAAF policies are subject to change. We encourage you to check back for updates from time to time. If you have additional questions about this privacy statement, we invite you to contact:UND Alumni Association and Foundation Webmaster
3501 University Avenue
Grand Forks, ND 58202